Norge GT 8V
Named in celebration of a Moto Guzzi's 4000-mile journey to the Arctic Circle in 1928, the Moto Guzzi Norge GT 8V is born to satisfy the driving pleasure without giving up comfort: fast and exciting to ride like a street bike, comfortable and safe just as a touring bike. The Norge GT 8V that boasts 1200cc’s, 102 HP and standard touring essentials such as electrically adjustable windscreen, side bags and ABS.
First class travel with the Moto Guzzi Norge GT 8V.
Fitted with the latest version of the 8V Twin-cylinder engine and a substantial level of new components. The Norge GT 8V has been developed for enhanced comfort, performance and handling.
New components include:
• Forks and rear shock for improved handling and corner stability, even while fully loaded
• Electrically adjusted windshield
• 8V engine with more torque and power: 104Nm torque@ 5,500 and 102bhp.
• Fairing with improved wind protection and noise reduction for rider and pillion
• Easier to read instrument panel with trip computer, re-positioned closer to rider
• Anti-slip seat with body forming foam for rider and pillion comfort
• Factory fitted center stand with improved lever arm design
• Vibration damping footrests
This fascinating touring now has a twin transverse 90° V-series "Quattrovalvole" engine, the most powerful among the family of engines produced in Mandello Lario and has now reached the peak of its technical and performance specification.
Vehicles photos may reflect European models and/or depict accessories that are available for purchased separately.